[Chicken-users] new egg: chicken-cjson

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: [Chicken-users] new egg: chicken-cjson
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 20:13:37 +0200

Hi guys,

and thanks so much for a great weekend! It was nice to meet everyone again and specially nice to meet the "new" guys coming from very far away! I hope it won't be long till next time :)

I even managed to be a little productive this time, and am releasing a new egg:
https://github.com/Adellica/chicken-cjson

I don't know how useful it is because you need to tweak things a lot to gain any performance over medea's, for example, but I though it was pretty straight-forward and wouldn't hurt to put it out in the wild. Please let me know if you find you end up using it!

Cheers,
K.