[Chicken-users] Coops generic procedures profiling

From: Kooda
Subject: [Chicken-users] Coops generic procedures profiling
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:29:49 +0200

Hi!

I’ve been playing with coops for the last few days and I wanted to
profile my code to find the hot spots, but was surprised to find that
none of the generic procedures defined with coops define-generic was
showing up in the profile.

Is this a known limitation of the egg? Is there any way to fix this?
It would be nice to have at least the dispatcher procedures in the
profile.

--
Envoyé depuis ma GameBoy.