[Chicken-users] Open Inventor

From: Ben Brindle
Subject: [Chicken-users] Open Inventor
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 21:25:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I want to access Open Inventor from Chicken.  My goal is to develop something like Ivy (http://xenia.media.mit.edu/~kbrussel/Ivy/) and put it in an egg (using coops).  Any ideas on how to go about this?  Note:  I don't want to rewrite Open Inventor in Scheme, just access what has already been developed.  I also want to integrate it with Chicken as tightly as possible (i.e. without layers like SWIG)  Thank you in advance!

Ben Brindle