Re: [Chicken-users] Parsing HTML, best practice with Chicken

From: Evan Hanson
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Parsing HTML, best practice with Chicken
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 07:40:32 +1300

Hi Piotr,

I don't have much to add, other than to say that I agree with most of
your points and to thank you for taking the time to write up your
thoughts.

On 2015-01-12 11:49, address@hidden wrote:
> -- an instruction how to get a running IDE with a REPL. I really struggled
> here (Sublime Text 2, EMACS).

FWIW, I believe dleslie is doing some work in this area for Emacs users
at https://github.com/dleslie/geiser.

> -- provide easier access to Chicken and egg sources.

What would be the ideal way to access sources (or to discover how to
access sources) for you?

Also, are you aware of `chicken-install -retrieve <eggname>`?

Anyway, thanks again. Cheers and happy 2015,

Evan