Re: [Chicken-users] 'make check' of chicken 4.9.0.1 on alpine linux 3.0.

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] 'make check' of chicken 4.9.0.1 on alpine linux 3.0.4 i686 with musl c-library (after a successful build).
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:05:36 +0200

Zachary Storer <address@hidden> writes:
> Below is a log of 'bash-$ make check PLATFORM=linux' on the platform
> listed in the subject of this email. I'm hoping to get CHICKEN to
> build and check successfully with the musl C library.

I zacts! I'd like to recreate your problem here, can you tell me a bit
on how you built CHICKEN? Also does apline linux use musl by default or
is there some magic I need to do to use that?

(I am going to install it inside a VM, so no real HW, but that should be
ok for this use case).

Thanks for your help!

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.