Re: [Chicken-users] [SECURITY] Fix select() buffer overrun on Android pl

From: Jörg F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [SECURITY] Fix select() buffer overrun on Android platform
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 09:35:49 +0200

Am 06.09.2014 14:27, schrieb Mario Domenech Goulart:
Hi Andy,

On Sat, 06 Sep 2014 11:17:16 +0100 Andy Bennett <address@hidden> wrote:

[1] See original vulnerability announcement for details:
     http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/chicken-users/2012-06/msg00031.html
Is the "high-load-scheduler" mentioned in that link still available?
I can't seem to find any trace of it in chickadee or the wiki.
Yes, it is still available, but it doesn't have wiki documentation.

I bet it does not work anymore.

(There have been many changes since. My bad: I failed to serve them in chunks small enough to be included into chicken so far. Worse: I'm too busy elsewhere to eventually come around and backport them. I hope I can do so in the chicken5 branch, since this will be likely to break things anyway.)

Best wishes.
Mario