Re: [Chicken-users] Using epsilon in test egg

From: Alex Shinn
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Using epsilon in test egg
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 22:00:00 +0900

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 9:33 PM, John Cowan <address@hidden> wrote:
Peter Bex scripsit:

> While you're looking at that, could you also take a look at this ticket?
> https://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/935

That was from 22 months ago... I don't remember
exactly when it was fixed but it works now.  Closed
the bug.

In addition, the page on comparing floats that you pointed to now has a
replacement: <http://randomascii.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/comparing-floating-point-numbers-2012-edition/>.

Heh, I was actually reading that page, linked from
the previous page, but it gets put inside a frame so
copying the location failed...

--
Alex