Re: [Chicken-users] Schelog

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Schelog
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:22:23 -0400

Felix Winkelmann scripsit:

> Ugh! Thanks very much, Alex. I have tagged a new version (3.4)

For what it's worth, R7RS-small requires that identifiers revealed
by the expansion of an exported syntax-rules macro be themselves
silently exported.  Shall I file a ticket about this?

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        address@hidden
Cash registers don't really add and subtract;