Re: [Chicken-users] Fwd: Re: Active Windows users poll

From: Oleg Kolosov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Fwd: Re: Active Windows users poll
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 22:59:37 +0400

On 06/17/14 17:48, Pedro Melendez wrote:
> I would vote for that too. Some eggs might be a little tricky to port
> though. I remember having troubles with a networking egg on cygwin.
>
> Can't wait to see this :)
>

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 2:39 AM, Yaroslav Tsarko
> <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

Thanks to all who replied! This certainly encourages the development.

Whether it will be accepted by the Chicken developers is still a big
question, there are still a lot of issues which needs resolving. But I
will continue to work on this anyway for solving our company internal needs.

I occasionally put the changes on github:
https://github.com/bazurbat/chicken-scheme and
https://github.com/bazurbat/cmake-modules. The support for integrating
Chicken with existing CMake projects is quite solid already. If you are
interested in early access or testing feel free to contact me directly.

--
Regards, Oleg