Re: [Chicken-users] T-DOSE 2014?

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] T-DOSE 2014?
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 13:10:48 +0200

Hello Peter,

Great initiative! Me and Peder would like to participate as well.

K.

On Jun 20, 2014 11:48 AM, "Richard" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Peter,

I would be interested in volunteering for booth duty.

greetings,
Pluizer

On 06/20/14 10:47, Peter Bex wrote:
Hi all,

I got an email from the T-DOSE organisation stating they're hoping we'll
have a booth and/or presentations at this year's T-DOSE (held on the
25 and 26th of October).  The CFP is here: http://www.t-dose.org/2014/cfp

Last year I had to cancel our booth due to a lack of interest from the
community (I just attended T-DOSE as a visitor).  If anybody else is
interested in joining up for booth duty this year, I'll request a
project booth for us.  Of course if people would like to talk about
the awesomeness that is CHICKEN, that would be great too!

Cheers,
Peter