Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling Chicken-compiled-to-C file.c does not link

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling Chicken-compiled-to-C file.c does not link
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:54:00 -0400

Christian Kellermann scripsit:

> Maybe
> http://wiki.call-cc.org/man/4/Using%20the%20compiler#distributing-compiled-c-files
> helps here.

This still refers to autotools, so I suspect it's a bit old.  Someone should
check that the list of .c files needed to statically link Chicken programs
is up to date.

> Of course you would need all dependencies statically built,
> i.e. the required units and extensions.

It's enough, at least the last time I tried this, just to link in their
.c files such as srfi-69.c; you don't need to do a separate static build
into a link archive.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        address@hidden
"Your honour puts yourself to much trouble correcting my English and