[Chicken-users] command line editing in my application

From: Claude Marinier
Subject: [Chicken-users] command line editing in my application
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:43:16 -0400

Bonjour,

I am writing an interpreter. Under Linux, I use rlwrap to provide command line editing; without rlwrap, arrow keys display mangled escape sequences (as expected). Under MS Windows, I get command line editing for free.

Is that a feature of cmd.exe ?  I suspect it is but have not found anything to confirm this with Google.

Just curious. Ultimately, the application should do its own command line editing.

P.S. The development has gone so well, it feels like cheating. I really like Scheme.

Merci.

--
Claude Marinier