[Chicken-users] More work on bind: nested structs, unions and enums in c

From: Daniel Leslie
Subject: [Chicken-users] More work on bind: nested structs, unions and enums in c++11 classes
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:08:37 -0700

The following now create meaningful output:

echo "class foo { public: union { float x, y; }; };" | ./chicken-bind - -o -
echo "class foo { public: enum { quo, qid }; };" | ./chicken-bind - -o -
echo "class foo { public: enum bar { quo, qid }; };" | ./chicken-bind - -o -

I've started a branch on github, the relevant commit is here:

https://github.com/dleslie/chicken-bind/commit/11ddfa36e9af85d31ef0fa32e6086608338e4185

It's also untested; I'm working on binding a (largish) C++ library to chicken and opted to "fix" bind rather than do it by hand.

But, I figured some people might like to see the work-so-far.

-Dan