[Chicken-users] CHICKEN @ 30C3

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] CHICKEN @ 30C3
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 14:11:21 +0100

Hi all!

I am late to announce that there will be a presence of CHICKEN and
other / scheme and lisp enthusiasts at this year's chaos communication
congress in Hamburg, Germany. The event takes place from 27th-30th
December at the Hamburg Congress Center. See the Congress Wiki
(https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Main_Page) for details.

At this event I have registered a so called Assembly which means
we will get some desk space and room to meet and greet and hack on
whatever we want.

The Assembly's wiki page can be found at:
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:The_%28un%29employed_schemers_%26_lispers_guild

The Schedule is still rather vague and we will make things up as
we go along.

Why am I telling you all this? Because I hereby invite you to be
part of the assembly and our merry crowd. There will be plenty of
opportunities to ask other schemers how they work with things, show
your latest pet project and other social hacking stuff.

At least Moritz and myself will be present as part of the CHICKEN
core team. Feel free to nag us with your questions. Other regulars
from #chicken and elsewhere will also join us, so it will be fun!

If you want to contribute, just edit the wiki or contact Moritz or
myself so we can help you finding your way to our location.

Looking forward seeing you there!

Kind regards,

Christian

--
In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than
water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong, nothing can