Re: [Chicken-users] Problem: Chicken-install OpenSSL / rand.h

From: mfv
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problem: Chicken-install OpenSSL / rand.h
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:21:53 +0100

Hm,

guess I need to install openssl. Right now I thought that I only need to
have the source files on the hard drive.

source:  https://github.com/simio/teve

 P: chicken-install fails to build the openssl egg.
 S: Make sure you have the OpenSSL libs and header files installed.
    If they have been stashed away into some obscure directory, you
        may need to pass their locations to the compiler and linker:

      # env CSC_OPTIONS='-I /foo/include/openssl -L /foo/lib' \
                make install-eggs

 -mfv