[Chicken-users] Chicken for python

From: mfv
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken for python
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 00:27:31 +0100

Hello all,

I am fairly new to the world of lisp, and yet I am hacking a bit here and
there to get a better idea of functional programming et al.

I recently posted a question to stackoverflow that might be of interest to
the chicken people and python people as well, and I thought that it might be
a good idea to bring it up on this list as well:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19849048/chicken-for-python-extending-python-with-the-use-of-a-shared-library

The question was whether chicken scheme could be use to create libraries for
python, as chicken is able to produce solid C code.

Cheers,

  Piotr