Re: [Chicken-users] bug in intarweb's request-has-message-body?

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] bug in intarweb's request-has-message-body?
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 09:51:06 +0200

On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 11:33:22PM -0400, Brian St. Pierre wrote:
> I was trying to use the default (request-has-message-body?) parameter
> to check an incoming request and was getting "bad argument type - not
> a structure of the required type".
>
> The code in that parameter's default has the name/headers arguments to
> header-contents backwards. The patch below fixes the problem.

Ah, indeed!  Strange that I never ran into that with http-client...
Anyway, thank you for the patch.  I will apply it, but you'll have
parameterize a fixed lambda for a little while longer because I'm working
on a few more things in intarweb before I will release a new version.

If all goes well that'll be sometime next week, or the week after.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://www.more-magic.net