Re: [Chicken-users] Lowdown & sxml-serializer not working together

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Lowdown & sxml-serializer not working together
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 02:32:30 -0600

Oh, wait ...

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 1:44 AM, Matt Gushee <address@hidden> wrote:

> results I wanted before. Specifically, I'm working with my civet
> templating system, which I created a few months ago, and up to version
> 0.3 of sxml-serializer, I got output with a default namespace
> declaration and unqualified element names ... the default namespace
> was represented in my SXML as '(#f <ns-uri>) ... with sxml-serializer
> 0.4, they are getting an arbitrary prefix applied to them. So that's a
> step backwards for me.

Oops. Disregard that. I need to read my own stuff better. What
actually happened is that I just bumped the version number on the
NSURI for the template vocabulary, but I forgot to update it in the
templates I'm working with, so the template processor didn't recognize
them. And just an hour ago I was reminding myself of the need to
document that very thing!

However, I see I'm not getting the default namespace declaration. I
thought it was there before, but I'm not sure, and I seem to have
deleted all the older output files.

--
Matt Gushee