Re: [Chicken-users] POSIX unit and string->time

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] POSIX unit and string->time
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 22:10:34 +0200

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 03:44:20PM -0400, Claude Marinier wrote:
> P.S. Why does it say it was compiled last month on some computer I do not
> recognize? I built it from source earlier today.

Hello Claude,

John already answered your other question, so I'll answer this one.
The date and hostname it prints are when and where the Scheme code
was translated to C.  I agree this should probably be changed to
reflect the place where the binary was built.  I'll look into it.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://www.more-magic.net