Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken and GUI programming

From: db05
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken and GUI programming
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 23:18:57 +0400

Check how many times your application call GetMessage&DispatchMessage.
Faster message delivery give better responsibility.
If u see "Not responding..." caption in the process explorer thats mean your application didn't pump messages about 5 seconds or longer.
Also check srfi-18 theards usage, properly placed thread-yield or thread-wait-for-i/o can help alot.