Re: [Chicken-users] documenting eggs

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] documenting eggs
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:46:00 -0500

Hi Hugo,

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:52:24 -0300 Hugo Arregui <address@hidden> wrote:

> some questions regarding egg docs:
>
> 1) I understand that the egg doc should be added to the wiki, but I
> suppose that it should respect a particular format to be compatible
> with chickadee, I'm right? where I can found it?

Indeed.  The format is the Chicken Wiki syntax.  Here's the
documentation for it: http://wiki.call-cc.org/edit-help

You can also get the wiki content from svn[1] to see practical examples.

[1] svn co https://code.call-cc.org/svn/wiki/eggref/4
    (user = anonymous, empty password)

> 2) Is there any tools for this? I found the cock egg, but I don't find
> any documentation about it, so I don't know neighter how it's works or
> if it's helpfull in this case.

There is also https://github.com/mario-goulart/quickdoc to generate an
initial documentation out of source code and
https://github.com/mario-goulart/el-chicken-wiki which provides some
[hopefully] useful commands for emacs.

Best wishes.
Mario