[Chicken-users] Job offer: Chicken development on mobile devices

From: Arne Eilermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] Job offer: Chicken development on mobile devices
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 16:55:11 +0100

Dear Chicken Users,

it's me again. And again, I'm on a mission for my company.

We are looking for developers at the moment and – I know that posting
job advertisements to mailing lists is frowned upon, but after asking
the lists admin I dare to – since we are looking especially for Chicken
developers, I ask you.

From the "Chicken Scheme for mobile devices?" thread you may know about
our mobile development project. Among other things we are building
Applications for iOS and Android in Chicken Scheme. Additionally we plan
to create an Open Source framework to make stuff like that more easy in
the future. A few steps are already done: https://github.com/chicken-mobile
Beside this this mobile stuff we also plan to implement a chicken XMPP
client stack which will be Open Source, too.

I created a little chart to hopefully address the right people for our
team and the project: http://imhotep.bevuta.com/job.svg

Our working schedule is very flexible and people who are open minded
motivated to learn new stuff should take big advantages of our team.
The wages are negotiable matter (not so much my business).

If you are interested or know somebody who may be, we would appreciate
to get a mail or something.

Greetings,
Arne