Re: [Chicken-users] A poor man's continuous integration server with awfu

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] A poor man's continuous integration server with awful+spiffy
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:26:31 +0100

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 09:49:36AM +0900, Ivan Raikov wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Ivan,

>     I recently had the need to automatically produce native binaries for
> nemo, one of my applications written in Scheme. So I decided to try using
> awful to construct a simple server script that can fetch the latest version
> of nemo from svn, compile nemo and its dependencies, make a release
> tarball, and allow clients to download the latest tarball. With Mario's
> help, it all worked quite well, so I am attaching the resulting script for
> posterity.

Cool!

> The send-file procedure is based on send-static-file from spiffy, and its
> implementation can be seen in the attached file. I hope this is useful for
> some.

I noticed it's more or less an exact copy except for a few
headers.  Have you tried just calling send-static-file like this?

(with-headers `((content-disposition #(attachment ((filename . ,filename)))))
   (lambda ()
     (send-static-file filename)))

The send-status procedure which send-static-file invokes when permission
is denied *should* already ignore the current headers and send its own.

If somehow this doesn't work, I would like to know, so that I can modify
send-static-file to make it more generally useful in order to avoid
having to copy/paste this whole procedure like you had to do.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx