[Chicken-users] a new egg: chickmunk

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: [Chicken-users] a new egg: chickmunk
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:46:20 -0700

Hi guys,

I just though I'd let you know I've created an egg that binds Chicken to the Chipmunk 2D physics library. It's almost complete and is available on github.

Chickmunk should provide bindings to all C functions, so all parts of Chipmunk (bodies, shapes, constraints) should be accessible. It also adds:
;; Create a new Chipmunk space with a circle and a line-segment
(define space
  (nodes->space
    `(space ()
            (body ()
                  (circle (radius 0.1)))
            (body ((static 1))
                  (segment (endpoints ((-1 -1)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on this anymore due to my work situation. If there is interest in releasing this incomplete egg to the repository, please let me know!

K.