Re: [Chicken-users] zmq egg needs updating

From: Moritz Heidkamp
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] zmq egg needs updating
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 20:38:18 +0200

Hi guys,

David Krentzlin <address@hidden> writes:
> I'd really appreciate the move to Bitbucket. This would speed up the
> process of integrating patches and you wouldn't have to be bugged
> about them all the time. As far as i remember Jim has pending patches
> to be reviewed by you. He could just fork then and integrate them.

alright, I have created a Git repository at Bitbucket for the zmq
egg. You can find it here: https://bitbucket.org/DerGuteMoritz/zmq/

Development is now officially done over there, I'll remove the code from
the svn trunk and leave a note there pointing to the new repository.

Looking forward to your forks :-)

Moritz