[Chicken-users] How do I document eggs?

From: Mark Carter
Subject: [Chicken-users] How do I document eggs?
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 22:06:23 +0000

chicken-doc looks like a useful feature, but how should I document my
eggs to use it? The eggdoc egg says not to document eggs using
eggdoc anymore, but to use the chicken wiki. My egg (well actually, it's
just a module made into an extension) just resides in a directory,
however. Does that mean there's no real way of documenting it?

Also, I don't use svn.