Re: [Chicken-users] Can't install srfi 47

From: Mark Carter
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Can't install srfi 47
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:18:04 +0000

Christian Kellermann <address@hidden>
> * Mark Carter <address@hidden> [120306 17:07]:
> > Warning: extension `srfi-47' has no .meta file - assuming it has no

> Why are you needing this srfi?

I want to create a matrix, and populate it. I have a list of triplets
consisting of a row number, a column number , and a value. I populate
the given row/column cell with the value. Having processed the list of
triplets, I print the table as a list of lists. Any cells that haven't been
populated explicitly have the value '(), which is my desired result.