[Chicken-users] Chicken objc egg on OSX Lion

From: Achint Sandhu
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken objc egg on OSX Lion
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:01:54 -0500

        I've got an objective-C cocoa application and I'd like to migrate a
significant portion of the model layer and service logic into scheme. The UI
needs to stay in objective C since it is largely complete and leverages Apple
technologies that I'd like to continue using.

        The cleanest option I have found so far is the objective-C extension
for Chicken Scheme (, which I'm having
trouble installing on 10.7.

        A quick google search reveals and which seem to
indicate that the objc extension isn't being actively developed and/or

        Could you please confirm my understanding of the status.

        Thank you.