Re: [Chicken-users] How to update all eggs in my chicken 4.7 to latest?

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How to update all eggs in my chicken 4.7 to latest?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:26:46 +0200

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 03:34:30AM -0700, mr g wrote:
> Tried to awk chieck-status and pipe to a loop  of chicken-install and
> since there is no flag to set yes to the "replace current egg (yes/no)"
> question it bombed.....
>
> Aside from doing the eggs 1 by 1 is there a smart way to update all the
> eggs on my instance of chicken?

Begin public service announcement.

This person is a well-known troll who usually goes by the name of
"Gavino" and who plagues many communities, among others the NetBSD and
Scheme channels on Freenode IRC, usenet comp.lang.scheme, comp.lang.lisp,
OCaml and many more.

This message is an exact copy of
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.scheme/browse_thread/thread/a78665445ad3ea18#

Please do NOT respond to this question.  Gavino tries to annoy people
and has derailed many discussions.

End of public service announcement.
Peter
--