[Chicken-users] another news from the valgrind front

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] another news from the valgrind front
Date: 11 Oct 2011 15:24:45 +0200

Peter,

I've got one more issue fixed wrt. the fix I posted recently https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/chicken-users/2011-10/txtQD3AT30Qxp.txt

Since I'm recovering from a big mess I made out of my build envt.
Here only a description:

In C_a_i_string_to_number there is "exactf" declared but (as the only
one) not initialised.  Thus we have another case for valgrind to complain
when it's used.

Please change that to exactf = 0 .

(For the curious: this one turned up under valgrind again.  However
NOT when libchicken has been build using DEBUGBUILD=1 !  Too bad.)

Best regards

/Jörg