Re: [Chicken-users] replace signal with sigaction

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] replace signal with sigaction
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:15:29 -0400

Alan Post scripsit:

> Does the ANSI C behavior specify that a signal must be re-registered
> after it is called?  Is it more reliable for me to follow the ANSI
> C standard or the w32 documentation on this interface?  If w32,
> where do I find that?

The Woe32 documentation is silent about such fine points: the interface
probably dates back to Windows 3 or even MS-DOS.  For future reference, it's
at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/634ca0c2.aspx .

--
By Elbereth and Luthien the Fair, you shall     address@hidden
have neither the Ring nor me!  --Frodo          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan