Re: [Chicken-users] some wiki css

From: John Gabriele
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] some wiki css
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:54:55 -0400

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 7:02 AM, Moritz Heidkamp
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I have now changed it to be generally a
> bit less heavy on the eyes but hopefully procedures stand out more
> now. Let me know if it's still too light for you!

The procedures stand out nicely now, thank you! They look highlighted
(as in, with a highlighter marker), which seems to be just right.

I think the code blocks also look better as well (and they are subtle
enough that they don't overpower the procedures). You might also try
adding a "border: 1px solid #eee;" to them.

---John