Re: [Chicken-users] help -- segmentation fault when (import chicken)

From: HP Wei
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] help -- segmentation fault when (import chicken)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 22:47:57 -0400

I downloaded  4.7.0.tar
and when I built I got the following error:

sudo make PLATFORM=macosx
Password:
make -f ./Makefile.macosx CONFIG= all
gcc  -c apply-hack.x86.S -o apply-hack.x86.o
apply-hack.x86.S:35:suffix or operands invalid for `call'
make[1]: *** [apply-hack.x86.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Is this 64bit vs 32bit issue ?

HOw do I proceed from here ?

btw,  my machine has the following info:

uname -m
i386

Thanks
HP