Re: [Chicken-users] Generic RDBMS Interface [Was: Re: Creating Windows G

From: YC
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Generic RDBMS Interface [Was: Re: Creating Windows GUI App]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:29:04 -0700

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Thomas Chust <address@hidden> wrote:

since I've already written a bunch of database abstraction code for my
pandora egg and other projects, I think I could create something
useful and simple relatively quickly.

I'll have a try at developing a CHICKEN DBI egg at some point within
the next few weeks.

Thomas -

would you be interested in considering to look at my racket bzlib/dbi package on racket planet as a potential idea for interface?  I was looking to port it over to chicken but never got around to it due to other things.  it would be good to have schemers interested in databases to collaborate.