[Chicken-users] How to read documentation installed by make ... install?

From: John Velman
Subject: [Chicken-users] How to read documentation installed by make ... install?
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 11:49:28 -0700

I've just compiled and installed chicken on my iMac (snowleopard 10.6.6),
and everything went smoothly.

One thing:  The documentation is infact installed in /usr/local/share/chicken/doc, but it's in plain ascii with, I guess, svnwiki markup.  Is there a reader for this?

I must be missing something obvious, but I can't find browser plugins for safari, firefox, opera, ..., and so far all just show the markup text (as does plain old vim).

Thanks!