Re: [Chicken-users] Amazon S3

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Amazon S3
Date: 16 Feb 2011 11:42:47 +0100

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 7:08 AM, Moritz Heidkamp <address@hidden
wrote:

Hi Jörg,

Jörg "F. Wittenberger" <address@hidden> writes:
> find attached some code of mine using openssl for that hashes and hmacs

pretty cool, although the openssl dependency might be a bit heavy just
for calculating HMACs.

Agreed.

Have you considered contributing that code to the
existing openssl egg?

Moritz

To say the least: I would not mind.

But:

- I've got a next to no experience with egg infrastructure and development. - Hence: no test infrastructure. - There's quite some code here, which would make a good egg - where to start? - Too little time left to work on these things.

Whoever feels like integrating the code: you've got my permission.

/Jörg