[Chicken-users] embedding question / seg fault

From: David Dreisigmeyer
Subject: [Chicken-users] embedding question / seg fault
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:59:55 -0500

OS X 10.6.6 with Chicken 4.6.0

Hi,

I was trying our the embedding example under CHICKEN_yield here:

http://wiki.call-cc.org/man/4/Embedding

I keep getting a seg fault and this seems to be the offending line:

CHICKEN_get_error_message(buffer, 255);

If I comment that out there's no seg fault.

I looked at this post:

but I don't see what the resolution would be.

Would it be easier to just avoid using define and stick to
define-external?  Is there any particular reason to use define?

FYI, I'm trying to call Chicken commands from Python using Cython.

Thanks,

-Dave