[Chicken-users] Salmonella report for experimental chicken 4.6.4 availab

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] Salmonella report for experimental chicken 4.6.4 available
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:52:44 +0100

Dear Chicken fans,

I did a salmonella run of on a chicken 4.6.4 from experimental git of today.
The results are available at

http://pestilenz.org/~ckeen/salmonella-report/index.html

A lot of symbols which have been marked deprecated have been removed
over the last weeks. This salmonella run also shows eggs which still
rely on the old deprecated symbols. It is a chance to check again
before the experimental branch is merged into master. So I would
like to invite you to check if your own eggs or eggs you rely on
still work.

Please also note that this has been run on a machine which misses
most of the required libraries so there are false positives. Please
check the build logs for details. If this service is useful to you
I will try to keep it up as a cron job with as much external lib
support as I can install on this machine.

Thanks for your contributions!

Christian