[Chicken-users] missing csi top-level commands

From: Imran Rafique
Subject: [Chicken-users] missing csi top-level commands
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:48:18 -0700

Folks,

According to http://wiki.call-cc.org/manual/Using%20the%20interpreter
, there are more top-level commands documented than seem to be
available, at least on my install.

For example, I don't seem to have ,h or ,ch . Are these post 4.6.0
additions? (as you can see, I'm still on 4.5.0)

$ csi
CHICKEN
(c)2008-2010 The Chicken Team
(c)2000-2007 Felix L. Winkelmann
Version 4.5.0
linux-unix-gnu-x86-64 [ 64bit manyargs dload ptables ]
compiled 2010-07-29 on badr (Linux)

#;1> ,?
Toplevel commands:

 ,?                Show this text
 ,p EXP            Pretty print evaluated expression EXP
 ,d EXP            Describe result of evaluated expression EXP
 ,du EXP           Dump data of expression EXP
 ,dur EXP N        Dump range
 ,q                Quit interpreter
 ,l FILENAME ...   Load one or more files
 ,ln FILENAME ...  Load one or more files and print result of each
top-level expression
 ,r                Show system information
 ,s TEXT ...       Execute shell-command
 ,exn              Describe last exception
 ,t EXP            Evaluate form and print elapsed time
 ,x EXP            Pretty print expanded expression EXP
 ,toc PATHSPEC     List contents of path with chicken-doc
 ,wtf RE           Regex search with chicken-doc ("where to find")
 ,doc PATHSPEC     Describe identifier or path with chicken-doc

Regards,
             Imran Rafique