Re: [Chicken-users] More on Packaging eggs

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] More on Packaging eggs
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:25:09 -0500

On Sep 29, 2010, at 16:10, Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:

wiki-parse was and initial attempt to tweak what was originally a parser
by Alex Shinn for mediawiki syntax, so that it could read svnwiki syntax.

If Alex still wants to support it (I wouldn't recommend it, we've hacked
this egg beyond all recognition), he could remove this marking.

I'd just delete the egg from the repo.  It makes Alex look bad and it's not even his fault.