Re: [Chicken-users] A proposal for the egg index

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] A proposal for the egg index
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 10:36:56 +0900

Hi Alaric,

   The script that generates egg pages is make-egg-index.scm (found
under directory scripts in the core Chicken distribution). I like the
idea of linking to the source, so let's see what the egg table would
look like if this link is added. Although it might make more sense to
add this link to the salmonella reports page, since this would be more
of interest to developers.

   As for the discussion, I think it is better if we keep all
discussions in one place (e.g. the users mailing list). Having too many
scattered places for discussion would make it more difficult to track
information and questions related to one egg.

   -Ivan