[Chicken-users] Display problem with the test egg

From: Stephen Eilert
Subject: [Chicken-users] Display problem with the test egg
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:40:26 -0300

Hi guys,

I like the test egg, but there's this issue bothering me. The first
test of any group is not indented correctly. I have tried to debug it
but I am having some difficulty following the code, so I decided to
post here to see if someone can fix it better and faster than I. I do
know that test-group-indent-width is not being called for the first
test, and was looking into test-default-applier, but then things got
confusing :)

I'm attaching a screenshot.

--Stephen

Sent from my Emacs