[Chicken-users] Scheme code to be read

From: Christiano F. Haesbaert
Subject: [Chicken-users] Scheme code to be read
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:02:06 -0300

Hi there,

I'm in the point that I can code most stuff in scheme, but I do it
poorly mainly cause I'm not familiar with the basic SRFIs, the
language itself and good scheme practices, read: I do not know the
scheme coding *culture*.

Far too many times I ended up coding something which already existed,
or doing something really stupid (that worked).

Can you guys point me to some good scheme code ?
I believe this is the only way to learn.

Thanks.