[Chicken-users] Online documentation "scan"

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: [Chicken-users] Online documentation "scan"
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:58:37 -0700

I hate to complain about the ongoing refinement of web-hosted Chicken documentation but

[procedure] (proper-list? x) -> boolean

should "pop" more.

Suggest a point size constraint {description-text} < {procedure text} < {in-section-header-text} where {procedure text} is as above, keeping text-properties, such as bold, the same.

Sorry,
Kon

P.S. I know this is plain-text but common-denominator used when recipients are unknown.