[Chicken-users] Support for Microsoft Visual C++ compiler

From: Semih Cemiloglu
Subject: [Chicken-users] Support for Microsoft Visual C++ compiler
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:50:05 +1000

Dear Chicken maintainers,

I can see from following thread that MSVC support has been dropped a while ago:

It's not clear to me whether this was due to fact that resultant chicken had
too many defects, or you did not want to maintain yet another platform. Would
you please shed some light on this issue?

Also, I would like to get your opinions and long-term plans on supporting this
compiler (MSVC on Windows)?

Thanks, regards
Semih Cemiloglu