[Chicken-users] Re: couchdb: send-temp-view-request (patch)

From: Peter Danenberg
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: couchdb: send-temp-view-request (patch)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:35:41 -0500

Quoth Moritz Heidkamp on Sweetmorn, the 5th of Confusion:
> I don't think you can use Scheme to write couchapps, you'd probably
> need something like Scheme2JS if I am not mistaken.

If you set the language attribute in your design document, couchapp
will happily deploy it:

http://groups.google.com/group/couchapp/browse_thread/thread/73f7e8fe4243b41b/6d09352e9b2fa0d5?lnk=raot

Without buying into the whole couchapp framework, it should give you
the ability to write Scheme views in paredit; without having to embed
scheme into JSON strings. It's purely convenience.

I'll give the view server a try and see what I can come up with.