Re: [Chicken-users] segfault in chicken

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] segfault in chicken
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:31:59 +0100

sorry,

probably my fault.  I did not check that the code I posted will
reproduce the issue.  All I verified was that just this fix was all to
compile my project again.  The conditions are not comparable:
compilation, cond-expand, include, export/import all around between the
error source (file A) and the segfault on reference in file B.

I'll be back if I have a reproducible case.