Re: [Chicken-users] what happend to funk

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] what happend to funk
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:40:10 -0800 (PST)

ran out of steam due to time and distance issues.  it was for chicken 3.  if
youre interested, id be happy to try porting it to 4 and cleaning it up.

-elf

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010, Dietmar Schaefer wrote:

Hi all !

I just tried to get funk up and running - and failed.

(funk is supposed to be my starting point to chicken )

What happend to all the funk-eggs (crc16 bit-cat raw-sockets) ?

thanks

regards

Dietmar