[Chicken-users] Qt egg

From: Arthur Maciel
Subject: [Chicken-users] Qt egg
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:48:40 -0200

Hi!

Felix, I would like to know which is your plan to support the various Qt functionalities (PDF, database, networking). You say on the wiki that it is going to be incomplete to be lightweight. If you could point what you intend to implement and what not I would really appreciate.

Thanks,
Arthur

PS.: Unfortunately, I don't feel myself skilled enough to help extending it. I hope I can be in the near future.