[Chicken-users] Re: chicken core moved to git

From: Ivan Shmakov
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: chicken core moved to git
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:32:47 +0600

 SH> Hi all.  I could not find the git project name ...  Could somebody
 SH> provide a complete "git clone ..."  command on the following page:

 SH> http://chicken.wiki.br/Development

 SH> Just for the git dummies, sorry :-( Sven

        Well, I've checked the Git WWW interface page and while I may
        easily be overlooking something right after my eyes, I was
        unable to find the URL of the Git repository, too.

        And given that the gitweb.cgi script, IIUC, allows the WWW
        interface URLs be completely unrelated to those suitable to
        $ git clone, I'm not sure that there's a way to infer the latter
        from the former.

PS.  I'm glad to see that Chicken has moved to Git, BTW.

--
FSF associate member #7257